At St. John’s we gather together each Sunday morning to worship our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Our worship reflects the Reformed and Evangelical heritage of our congregation, normally following a printed order of worship that includes scripture, preaching, prayer, music, singing, education, inspiration and stewardship. Our Sunday morning schedule:
* 8:00AM Worship Service – a smaller service with music normally accompanied by piano
* 9:15AM – This is our Sunday School Hour with educational opportunities for those aged 2-102. There is our Faith Village for children K-6th grade, Confirmation for 7th and 8th graders, a High School class, and several adult classes with some specifically for just men or women.
* 10:30AM Worship Service – a larger service with music accompanied by a varying amount of piano, organ and worship band. This service also includes our chancel choir or other special music groups such as junior choir, hand bells and hand chimes.
* Sacrament of Holy Communion – Seven times a year we celebrate and remember the Lord’s Supper. These days are the first Sunday of the New Year, Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, Pentecost, Mid-Summer, 1st Sunday of October on World Communion Sunday and the 1st Sunday of Advent.
* At SJCC we also follow and honor the Christian church calendar.